ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS
Most my interviews in the press and the media are in French. A few are available in French, which you can find below.
- Advanced work-from-home ergonomics (Logitech blog)
- Managing screen time at any age (Logitech blog)
- What's a neutral posture? (Logitech blog, May 2020)
- Telework: what posture should you adopt to preserve your back and neck? (Teller Report, April 2020)
- Telework: seven tips to relieve your back (The Limited Times, March 2020)
- 7 body-saving tips for cleaning your home safely (Batmaid blog, Sept. 2019)
To discover more, visit my YouTube channel.
A Swiss expert for posture therapy, ergonomics and occupational health. My clients are based in Lausanne, Geneva, Fribourg or Neuchâtel, as well as abroad (US, UK, France, etc.).
Training Institute for Posture and Movement © Un site par Axxun